Merrill, formerly the Merrill Lynch brand, is an investment and wealth management division of Bank of America in the United States.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts anytime, anywhere.
Excellent Features Provided for Users
Stay In Touch With Your Advisor
- Send messages and documents securely
- Show and show appointments
Transfer Money And Pay Bills
- Transfers between your Merrill Lynch linked investment and Bank of America, N.A.
- Make transfers to and from accounts with other financial institutions.
- Request transfers and pay electronic bills
- Take pictures of checks to erase them.
- View completed, upcoming, or failed exams.
- Direct contribution to a retirement account.
Access To Market Studies
- Read US News and Research, Global Markets, and Security.
- View market engines, charts, and news.
- Action history: a new kind of investigation: discover the history of an action based on its security profile.
Manage Your Merrill Lynch Investment Accounts
- View balances, stock levels, status, and history of pending orders and transactions.
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you have outside of MyMerrill.
- Quick access to instructions and documents
- Stay up-to-date with customizable notifications on your account
- Set Touch ID / Face ID to securely log into the app instead of using your password.
- Visit our online privacy and security page to learn more about the features we offer to protect your accounts.
Manage Your Bank of America, N.A.
Track Your Spending with Bank of America, NA Spending and Budget
- View activity on your Bank of America, NA credit cards, and bank accounts
- Activate or replace credit/debit cards
- Send and receive money with Handy
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, we will deal with them one by one. Contact us directly at 800 MERRILL (637.7455).